Welcome to my blog!

This blog highlights all my favorite picks and ponderings. I share book recommendations, yummy recipes and fashion favorites! I throw in some surprises every now and then and share my life happenings and LOTS of pictures of my adorable sons, Joey and Teddy:) Hope you'll keeping stopping by!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What's saving me

I read this post today--what is saving your life--from the Modern Mrs. Darcy. As opposed to what is killing you. Because don't we sometimes tend to focus on the negative. I can honestly say I try not to! I like to think of myself as an eternal optimist so this post was right up my alley! You should check it out! 

And here is a few things from my list of what is saving me!

-coffee. Always. Can I get an Amen?
-my sweet sweet shoveling husband. Or else we'd probs be buried alive.
-sweet moments with the boys. We've been doing daily singalongs and it cracks me right up. They are just so stinkin cute!
-getting lost in a good book. Just finished this one. Amazing! Love love loved it!
-this podcast--So great! I listen whilst cleaning and not only does it make cleaning more enjoyable it also is so inspiring. And funny! 
-hot showers. Warms me right up when it's colder than a mother bear outside! 
-getting in a workout  even if it's something as quick as this gem! Or maybe getting my butt kicked by Jillian.  It totally makes my day better and me a happier mom!
  
It's just the little things strung along together!


What's saving you??

No comments:

Post a Comment