Welcome to my blog!

This blog highlights all my favorite picks and ponderings. I share book recommendations, yummy recipes and fashion favorites! I throw in some surprises every now and then and share my life happenings and LOTS of pictures of my adorable sons, Joey and Teddy:) Hope you'll keeping stopping by!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Tedster-10 monthish

At this point Teddy may be closer to 11 months than 10 so this recap is once again tardy because, second child.
I don't know of a child who has more nicknames--Teddy, Tedster, Tedo, Teddy Teddy two by four, Tedster McGee and as Joey so affectionately calls him--stinky butt teddy.
I have yet to have to use my stern "Edward John" discipline voice yet.  Because don't we all use the formal when being the strictest? Or is it just me?
I know it's coming though.  Teddy likes to get into mischief. 
 
Teddy is such a sweet kid. Generally happy, smiley, albeit a bit mischievous in demeanor.
Cruising around everywhere, the kid cannot be stopped.  Crawling, pulling up and walking along tables, couches, drawers, his walkers--anything that provides him with support.  He's also a climber and would probably make it all the way up the stairs if I let him.
 
Will eat anything, food and non-food alike.
He is a big fan of my spinach lasagna.
Although he will eat purees, he is not a huge fan because he likes to feed himself.  Very independent that one.
Tries desperately to keep up with Joey and for the most part they get along splendidly. Mostly.

He likes all the things he can't play with, obviously. 

He likes to don't bigs that make us laugh. He's quite the character. 
 
Size 5 diapers and 12-18 month clothing.
 
 Sleep is improving.  But let's just say it's a good thing he is cute;)
 
Is currently cutting his third tooth.  He seems to handle the teething like a champ.
 
Let's see, what else what else?  Oh he currently LOVES to give kisses.  It's so cute. the cutest.  But that's where his tricks end.  He is a one trick wonder so far.  Although he does play a mean peekaboo:)
 
 
He also says mama.  And he calls Andrew baba.:)
 
I love this little poochie face more and more everyday!

More food please!
 
Fresh buzz cut!
 
Brother love:)
 
Loving on dad:)
 
Up to no good;)
 
Eating his first donut hole.  He loved it, if you couldn't tell!

Showing off (insert heart eyes emoji)

No comments:

Post a Comment