Welcome to my blog!

This blog highlights all my favorite picks and ponderings. I share book recommendations, yummy recipes and fashion favorites! I throw in some surprises every now and then and share my life happenings and LOTS of pictures of my adorable sons, Joey and Teddy:) Hope you'll keeping stopping by!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Faves: Get Pin-spired Edition

Goodbye August, nice knowing ya. 
You know what this farewell means?? 
Fall. 
Sweet sweet fall. 
{sigh} How I love thee. 
This morning it's a crisp 55 degrees and I'm loving it!

Currently we are on our family vacation in Ocean Park and I am sitting on the beach soaking up the final days of summer before embracing Fall with full force!! Of course as I sit here I am enjoying a pumpkin coffee because well, obvi!
Since I have been donning nothing but a bathing suit and beach cover up as of late and it's also Friday Faves-- I thought I'd recycle some of my fave Fall Pin-spired looks of the past! 

Here we go!

Fave #1:
A great transitional look for those not so brisk Fall days. Considering Wednesday was close to 90 we may be easing into the fall wardrobe. 

Fave #2:



Another transitional look--this is one of my all time fave fave fave fashion pins! Simple, comfy and cute. 

Fave# 3:

This outfit is just screaming Fall from the brightly colored leaf bearing treetops! 
Am I right?


Short and sweet and repeat pin-spiring is how I roll on this--the last week of summer.


Linking up with Shay, Sheaffer and Mel for Pinspired. 


Linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci for Friday a Favorites. 

9 comments:

  1. I'm OBSESSED with your first look!!!! (but you look great in them all!)
    P.S. YAY for fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your looks! I've done the last one before as well and I love that first one! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! I so can't wait for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the looks you've re-created! The first look is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky it was 55 degrees!!! It is still super hot here in Cali, 95 degrees today! I am dying for Fall weather...love all your pin-spired outfits! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layered sweater with vest! I'm counting down the days until cooler weather, too! We've had an unseasonably warm summer up here in WA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness you have me ready for fall! You look awesome in everything Katie, but I think my favorite is the puffer vest look! LOVE! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are precious fall looks!! I especially appreciate the sleeveless top with the scarf and boots because in Texas, fall will feel a lot like summer for a while and these looks would be perfect to transition into the season without being too hot! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute fall looks! My favorite is the first one with the green top, scarf and boots!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete