Welcome to my blog!

This blog highlights all my favorite picks and ponderings. I share book recommendations, yummy recipes and fashion favorites! I throw in some surprises every now and then and share my life happenings and LOTS of pictures of my adorable sons, Joey and Teddy:) Hope you'll keeping stopping by!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Fave Things Party

Hello, friends. 
Happy Monday!
The start of a week that has a holiday at the end is ok in my book:)  
Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Favorite Things Party!

I actually got this item a couple months ago and it has quickly become a staple!!


As soon as bought this watch knew I would be blogging about it for this link up!
  I don't know about you but I really feel lost without a watch. 
So when the battery on my old watch died I was in major need of a replacement. I wanted something I could use this summer that would survive little boys.  You know something water proof, slime proof, dirt proof, sticky proof.  Well this fab little pink watch is perfect!  The strap is silicone so it cleans so easily! AND it was $7.00!  I got this little gem at AC Moore and the compliments I get on it you wouldn't believe!  They have it in a variety colors! I was partial to the light pink. But it came in white, gray, blue, yellow, tan, coral and the like. 

It really holds up well! 
It's perfect for summer:)

Speaking of fave things--be sure to check out my fave books for summer here!

Cheers to a festive week!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE bargains like that!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete