Welcome to my blog!

This blog highlights all my favorite picks and ponderings. I share book recommendations, yummy recipes and fashion favorites! I throw in some surprises every now and then and share my life happenings and LOTS of pictures of my adorable sons, Joey and Teddy:) Hope you'll keeping stopping by!

Friday, May 30, 2014

June Pinspired

Today is a fabulous day. 
It's Friday for one!
And it's also time to get Pinspired. 
I love this day.
Linking up with Shay, Sheaffer and Mel

Here's the thing:
I had high hopes for June Pinspired. I really did.
But as I type this it's 46. Yes, that's right 46. June is in two day and it's in the 40s. The temperatures around these parts have been dismal. It's hit 70 a couple times but 50s seem to be where it's at. 
So my hope for cute summery outfit creations have been dashed. 

And so this is how was was Pinspired. 

Look #1:

I really like the yellow with the striped scarf! It seemed perfect for a chilly spring day. 
And due to the above mentioned temps I went with a light sweater and flats to create this look. 




Look #2: 

Ok I love love love this look. So simple. So casual. So perfect. And you know what else?? I love the pic. I tried to recreate it myself but gosh darn it is it hard to take a pic from that angle! This is the best I could do!

Pretty spot on if I do say so myself;)

Look #3:

This look is not from Pinterest but I saw it and NEEDED to recreate it!

I mean how adorbs?? 
I am just a little obsessed with Candace Cameron Bure and she posted this pic on her Instagram which I may or may not lurk;) So I guess you could say this is an Instaration?? I mean she is just too cute for words! 
My sisters always tell me that Candace reminds them of me--God bless sisters right?!
And I was beyond thrilled she was on DWTS--and made it to the Finals!


Well there you have it. Here's hoping next month brings warm, bright tanks and shorts and sandals! A gal can dream:)

I feel like I'm finally getting back into the swing of the old bloggity blog since the arrival of Teddy. 

Be sure to check out some of my fun posts:
Favorite Things Party here.
Week in Instagram here.
Recipe Club here.
My thoughts on two here

And don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @katiepal

Have a fab Friday friends:)

3 comments:

  1. Where is your grey sweatshirt from? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old navy! I got it a couple months ago so they may still have it--hopefully on sale:)

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty in all three!!
    I too saw that Candace photo and loved her outfit. You recreated it perfectly :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete