Welcome to my blog!

This blog highlights all my favorite picks and ponderings. I share book recommendations, yummy recipes and fashion favorites! I throw in some surprises every now and then and share my life happenings and LOTS of pictures of my adorable sons, Joey and Teddy:) Hope you'll keeping stopping by!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Get Pin-spired: March!


Another month has come to an end! Good riddance February and your copious amounts of snow and cold:) Here's hoping March brings a glimpse into spring! Fingers crossed! I do love March! Click here to see my March Bucket List and see just why I love March!! I am also excited it's March for another reason!


 Today it's time to Get Pin-spired!  I am once again linking up with Shay, Mel and Sheaffer! Be sure to check out their looks too! Fabulous!

Here are my looks! Please take into consideration I'm just about 33 weeks pregnant! I'm rockin the looks as best I can;)

Pinspiration #1:
I really really love this first look!! I was totally digging the navy and mustard!! 

My look:
Shirt: Old Navy Maternity
Sweater: Charter Club--which means I am not sure of the store!
Jeans: Motherhood


Pinspiration #2:
I love the simple effortless look of this inspiration! And it just so happens that I had a similiar shirt that is beyond comfy! 
My look:
Shirt: H&M not maternity just a large
Jeans: Motherhood 
I spiced up this look by layering costume jewelry pearls and a Forever 21 necklace!

That's all I could manage this month!! Here's hoping for some nice weather this month so that April can be filled with a tad more springy look! It is currently 23 degrees so I just couldn't muster the spring wardrobe just yet!

Have a fabulous weekend, friends:)

6 comments:

  1. You look great for 33 weeks! You did a good job and are a very stylish momma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet words and for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. You look incredible!! Also way jealous of your mustard look. I envy you all who can wear that color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am totally crediting the filter, I'm a little too pasty at this point for mustard:)

      Delete
  3. You are such a cute preggo! Love both your outfits, I have all those pinned items in my closet. We have similar taste! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete