Welcome to my blog!

This blog highlights all my favorite picks and ponderings. I share book recommendations, yummy recipes and fashion favorites! I throw in some surprises every now and then and share my life happenings and LOTS of pictures of my adorable sons, Joey and Teddy:) Hope you'll keeping stopping by!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Get Pin-spired: A New Year!

Today I am getting pin-spired! I absolutely love this day on the bloggity blog. It really forces me to take a good look in my closet and search for some new looks! Here are some of my favorite pin-spired looks from last year!

As always I am linking up with Shay, Sheaffer and Mel over at their blogs, so be sure to pop over and check out their looks!



Here are my pinspirations to start off the new year!

Look #1

I have started pinning some pregnancy looks! Just because I'm rockin a bump doesn't mean I can't be rockin my outfits:) 

Here's my look:



Look #2:

I thought this was classic winter!

My pinspiration...



Look #3:

Love the denim shirt with the fancy necklace!!  

Here's what I put together!

I jazzed up the look with some fur and a top knot:)

I apologize my pictures are so dark, I'm not sure what that is all about! 

Can't wait for another year of pinspirations!!

It's been a busy week on the blog! If you missed any posts be sure to check them out!

Year in Pictures, here!
Top 10 Recipes of the Year, here!
January Bucket list, here!
Top 5 Favorite Books of the Year, here!

Have a fabulous weekend lovies! Here in Maine we have been snowed in since yesterday so I am looking forward to a day of coffee and cuddling in my comfy cozies:) Happy winter!

15 comments:

  1. Your looks are great and your bump is so cute! Dropping by from the Pinspired linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits. You replicated them all so well! BTW... I'm stopping by from the Pinspired linkup.

    Nicole
    http://cardigansandcorduroys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I almost wish I was preggo so I can rock some of your looks! Almost...Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm sure you can rock these looks sans bump and look fab;)

      Delete
  4. So cute! You rocked all 3 of those looks! I did a puffer vest look today too! Love your white one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all three looks--you have such great style, especially with your cute bump!
    My favorite is #3 with the cute vest and fancy necklace :)
    Have a great weekend, Katie!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits, but #2 is my fave! Love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute looks, Katie! You are one stylin' hot mama! Congrats on your pregnancy! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look ADORABLE!!! You are totally rocking a cute baby bump! Love all 3 of your outfits, you nailed the pinspired looks! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks!! And thanks for hosting, it's such a fun post:)

    ReplyDelete