Welcome to my blog!

This blog highlights all my favorite picks and ponderings. I share book recommendations, yummy recipes and fashion favorites! I throw in some surprises every now and then and share my life happenings and LOTS of pictures of my adorable sons, Joey and Teddy:) Hope you'll keeping stopping by!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Get Pin-spired: February!

Happy Friday lovies! 

I seriously have no idea where the month of January went?! Time is whizzing by! Spring will be here before we know it and we can all stop complaining about the cold:)

I'm so excited to be linking up with a few of my favorite bloggers once again for Get Pin-spired!!  

You MUST check out Shay's, Sheaffer's and Mel's looks, they are fabulous, as always!  Girls know their fashion!

Monday was the start of my 3rd trimester so I am taking full advantage of dressing cute these days because I have no idea how much longer I will actually be looking cute:)  

Pinspiration #1:

Really really loved this look! Simple yet classic!

Here's my look:
I love any excuse to wear these black booties;)  Chasing around a toddler while pregnant doesn't provide many opportunities I tell ya!

Pinspiration #2:
I happen to have almost this exact cardi so I simply had to go with this look!  Not to mention the fact that is SUPER comfy and absolutely adorbs!

My look:
LOVE the elbow patches!


Pinspiration #3:
Obsessed with this look! Totally smitten!

My look:
I layered two necklaces to achieve a somewhat similar look!  
You can only see one, but I am also wearing my Swarovski Bella earrings that I am kind of obsessed with! I wear the heck out of these things! My mum got them for me last Christmas and I think I have worn them almost everyday since!  


Ok Joey wanted in on the action today!  
I found this adorable print on Pinterest:
Very appropriate to kick off February!  And it just so happened Joey wore a similar look to church last week:)


Here's the little prince's look:)
Who wouldn't want to be this sweet boy's Valentine?!


I had a really hard time getting my pictures to upload properly!  I apologize if they are small or blurry!   I am totally not tech savvy so until I can find someone to help me out, this will have to do! THanks for bearing with me!

Cheers to a happy weekend!!:)

8 comments:

  1. I love the layered necklaces in look #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed your looks! Plus you are the cutest ever with that lil baby belly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job on your pin-spired looks, especially considering you're working with a 3rd trimester pregnancy belly. That's seriously impressive. And tons of cute bonus points for having a pin-spired look for your toddle! :) -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your looks are SO cute!!!!! You look great, by the way. And, love the pinspired look for Joey! Too cute! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the striped sweater look! Congratulations on the upcoming new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are DARLING! I can't believe you are already in your 3rd trimester!!!!! All of your looks are super cute, but I like the 2nd one so much! And your little guy? Absolutely precious! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply lovely. Now you are inspiring me to start pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your black booties, striped cardigan, and those gorgeous Bella earrings!
    You have such a fabulous closet.
    Yay for the 3rd trimester!!
    Joey's shirt is so cute!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete