Welcome to my blog!

This blog highlights all my favorite picks and ponderings. I share book recommendations, yummy recipes and fashion favorites! I throw in some surprises every now and then and share my life happenings and LOTS of pictures of my adorable sons, Joey and Teddy:) Hope you'll keeping stopping by!

Friday, November 1, 2013

November Get-Pinspired

Halloween is over(thank goodness!) and now it's time to start looking towards the most wonderful time of the year!! I love November because the festive holiday season officially begins, in my world anyways! This is one of my favorite days on the blog! It's the first of the month which means it's time to Get Pin-spired! 



My first pinspiration today is an Ode to the World Champion Red Sox! What a fabulous week it has been in New England:) Let's just say this mama is exhausted from all the late games! But it was SO worth it! Due to lack of sleep paired with pregnancy brain--I'll keep this post short and sweet:)

A little red, white and blue in honor of the boys from Boston:)

I thought this outfit looked cute and cozy. 
And my recreation was just as a cozy!

I loved the simplicity of this look! And I will be incorporating lots of red in the wardrobe as Christmas approaches:) A scarf is the perfect way to do just that!

Sorry for the blurry dark pictures. I swear I am running on fumes and can barely open my eyes. This was as good as it gets! 

Looking for a good read?? I started my Top 5 Favorite Books series this week! First up: Top 5: Sandra Brown books. Looking for a little romance, mystery and suspense?? Click here! Check back next week for my Top 5: Love Stories

Wanna see how Joey and I occupy ourselves in the morning?  Check out our morning routine post by clicking here!

Happy Weekend:)

5 comments:

  1. Katie, all three are such pretty outfits!!
    My favorite is #2---the scarf is beautiful!
    Happy November! :)
    floralandfudge.blogspot.com/pinspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have a crush on all your looks. They are perfect. #2 is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed these looks! Love the ode to the Red Sox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first 2 outfits pinned! Great minds think alike! You did a great job with all 3 of them! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the big cozy sweater, scarf, and boots! Great looks you recreated!!!

    ReplyDelete